High waters can catch Florida homeowners off guard whether you live along the coast, a canal, a river or stream or inland areas with a potential for flooding. That is why having the right level of insurance is a must. If you are not sure about your Risk Level....check out the FEMA Flood Maps below. Protect your family and your home from any unexpected weather patterns in SWFL with flood insurance coverage from SWFL Insurance Agency.
Just because flood insurance isn’t mandatory, it doesn’t mean it’s not a good idea.
Just 6 inches of water can cause over $25,000 in damage to your home and valuables. Did you know…
- Floods are Americas #1 natural disaster
- Every property in Florida is in a flood zone
- Flood is excluded under your Homeowners policy and Business owners policy
- Nearly 1 in 4 claims come from homeowners not required to carry flood insurance
- Flood insurance can be purchased to protect the structure of your house, as well as the contents
- Flood can be caused by heavy and lengthy rainfalls, blocked storm drainage systems, storm surges and more
There may be a 30 day waiting period before your policy goes into effect – so act now. Remember, once a Hurricane is near Florida, flood and wind coverage cannot be purchased. Plan ahead. Call us today or fill out the free flood quote form to secure your property against disaster.
Find Your Flood Zone.....Just enter your property address FEMA Flood Maps.
Flood Insurance Premiums are determined by the type of structure, FEMA Flood zone and the required elevation, and the elevation of the first living floor as determined by the Certified Elevation Certificate prepared by a land surveyor. The higher your floor elevation is above the required elevation, the lower your premium.
If your elevation is lower than the required elevation, you could be paying big premiums and you should call us about Private Flood Insurance......we may save you money.
Call 1-800-829-5270 or Email Info@SWFLAgency.com