Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Looking for a quote? Click below.
What is Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Hospital Indemnity Insurance is a supplemental insurance plan designed to pay for the costs of a hospital admission that may not be covered by other insurance. The plan covers employees who are admitted to a hospital or ICU for a covered sickness or injury. And it’s available for companies with as few as two employees.
A Welcome Financial Safety Net
Hospital indemnity insurance can be particularly helpful since a majority of Americans don’t have enough savings to cover unplanned medical bills.1 The plan pays cash directly to employees even if they don’t incur any out-of-pocket expenses. The payments can be used for any purpose, including:
• Medical copays
• Regular expenses, such as food, rent, and utilities
Hospital indemnity insurance benefits may include:
• Coverage for hospital admission, accident-related inpatient rehabilitation, and hospital stays
• Guaranteed acceptance for you and eligible family members
• Convenient payroll deduction
• Portable coverage should you decide to leave your current employer
For complete details of the best plan for you and your family, talk to us directly for more information.