A Heads Up to Small Businesses….What are the most common claims and their cost?

“Despite experiencing these types of events, the survey found that many small businesses aren’t filing claims for them. Insureon cites the following possible reasons for this trend:

  • They don’t have insurance or don’t have the right policy to cover the claim.
  • The cost of the incident is less than their deductible, so they deal with it out of pocket.
  • They worry that filing a claim will cause their premiums to go up.
  • They prefer to handle the matter on their own rather than wait for resolution from an insurance company.

As a result, many small business owners are choosing to let their carrier know about an incident, but don’t file a claim. Instead, they pay for the incident out of pocket to prevent higher premiums in the long run. But how does the cost of a claim stack up against the cost of coverage?”

“According to The Hartford, the 10 most expensive types of claims (and the cost per incident) are:

  • Reputational harm: $50,000
  • Vehicle accident: $45,000
  • Fire damage: $35,000
  • Product liability: $35,000
  • Customer injury or property damage: $30,000
  • Wind and hail damage: $26,000
  • Customer slip and fall: $20,000
  • Water and freezing damage: $17,000
  • Struck by object: $10,000
  • Burglary and theft: $8,000

In comparison, the median price that most small businesses pay for coverage is:

  • $428 per year for general liability insurance
  • $920 per year for professional liability insurance

Compared to a $20,000 bill for a customer slip-and-fall accident, most business owners would probably rather pay $428 for general liability per year, plus their deductible, to pick up the tab.

How do the most expensive claims compare to the top incidents small businesses experienced in 2016?” Read more…at PropertyCasualty360.com.

For a review of your business insurance risks and a competitive proposal for coverage, call SWFL Insurance Agency at 239-265-9577 or drop an email to joshw@swflagency.com. www.SWFLAgency.com

If I let my Mother in Law borrow my car, is she insured?


The Problem

Soooo, your mother-in-law needs to run to the airport. Or, your brother needs to borrow your pickup to haul his new big-screen television. They all say they will return your vehicle in an hour.

You may not realize it….But you may be creating a HUGE Problem for yourself.    As an auto insurance policyholder, if you let someone not listed as a driver on your policy drive your vehicle, you could be setting yourself up for an expensive headache.

Sooo…You lend your vehicle….Then, the next thing you know your brother or your mother-in-law is involved in a fender-bender. Or, your brother is rear-ended, your pickup and his new TV damaged. The headache that’s developing is called a lending loss.

Insurance Speak

Your insurance company considers that your act of Lending is giving permission to someone not listed as a driver on your auto insurance policy to drive your vehicle.  Your underwriting of your  insurance policy for acceptance and premium rates has been based upon the driver details, violations and accident history as established by your application and DMV reports.  Lending creates an unknown exposure.  You typically have a driver with unknown driving record and experience behind the wheel of an unfamiliar vehicle.  Research has shown that borrowed cars have a much higher probability of getting into an accident.  Think about it…when you get behind the wheel of an unknown vehicle, it takes time to become proficient and comfortable.  Many drivers who borrow do so because they don’t own a car and don’t have auto insurance.   Insurance carriers discourage “lending” and consider it a reflection on your driving decisions.  If someone drives your car often, they should be added to your policy to avoid the “lending” issue.

The policyholder — and owner of the vehicle — is “primary.” That means he will be liable for anything the driver does to or in the vehicle — legal or otherwise.  Soooo….someone else’s accident could cause you to LOSE your coverage, lose your preferred rate, or worse expose your asset because the loss was greater that your coverage limits. In most states, if you loan your vehicle and then the borrower loans the vehicle to someone else who then gets into an accident, you the policyholder may still be at fault.

Tell the Family

Always remember this about lending your car or truck: Insurance follows your vehicle, but insurance responsibility usually follows the policyholder. Be sure to have this discussion with your driving-age children.

Your teens generally have no idea that it’s not OK to lend the car or let someone else drive.  We even see a few parents who casually hand over their car keys to their kids’ friends.  Bad idea.

The best advise is to never be a lender or a borrower.

Need Insurance advice…Call SWFL Insurance Agency at 239-265-9577 or email info@swflagency.com.

See more about this subject at Who is an insured under your Auto and Homeowners policies?


Sooo…..I Bought a New Car…No down and 72 months to pay…Problem?

Audi R8

YES. You are upside down as soon as you drive off the lot. What should you do now?  Make sure you have GAP Insurance…If not, request it on your auto policy pronto.

Gap insurance pays for the “Gap” between what you owe on your car and what it’s worth if it’s total loss in a covered accident, theft or other loss. Some providers—call it Loan/Lease Payoff coverage.

It’s easy to determine if you need it

A quick comparison between what you owe on your vehicle (info you can get from your lender) and what your vehicle is actually worth will help you determine if GAP is for you.

So ask: Do you owe more than the vehicle is currently worth …..You are “upside-down” on the loan ?

If so, and if the car were totaled, could you pay the difference between what you owe and what your vehicle is actually worth  today?

If the answer to that second question is no, then buying gap insurance is probably a solid choice.

What does gap insurance cover? Gap covers the difference between your vehicle’s value and what you owe.

So, let’s say you get into an accident and your insurance company declares the car a total loss. If you have gap insurance, the scenario would play out like this:

$28,000—Amount you owe your lender (principal and interest).

$25,000—Amount your insurance company says your vehicle is currently worth … which the insurance company calls the “actual cash value.”

$3,000—Difference between your loan balance and the “actual cash value” for the car.

$3,000—Additional amount your insurance company will pay if you have GAP Insurance.

Know that this is a simplified example and other terms could apply. Most insurance companies will have Loan/Lease Payoff coverage limits that will pay up to 25 percent of the actual cash value of your vehicle at the time of the loss. Still, that might easily make the coverage well worth a few extra dollars of premium. Coverage language can vary by company. Please review the policy form for coverage language.

Where do you get it? You can buy gap insurance a couple of ways: through your car your auto insurance company, dealer or lender.

The types of losses covered vary depending on the company providing the coverage, so be sure to clarify what is covered before making your decision. And, be aware that if you’re leasing a vehicle, leasing companies often include gap insurance in their contracts automatically.

The cost can vary, too. While most dealers and lenders offer the coverage, it may be cheaper to buy it through your insurance company. Plus, you get the benefit of having it billed as part of your total insurance premium, and generally speaking, the claims process is smoother as you’re working with just one company and one claims representative in the event of a loss.

A couple more things to note about Gap Insurance:

  • To buy the coverage, your lender must be a financial institution rather than an individual and your policy must have comprehensive and collision for the vehicle.
  • To use the coverage, your claim must be covered under comprehensive or collision and your vehicle must be determined a total loss.

Call SWFL Insurance Agency at 239-265-9577 for an Personal Auto quote with GAP Coverage.  Travelers and Hartford have Great Rates.  It only takes a few minutes to a premium quote.


What the heck is an LSV (Low Speed Vehicle)?


Sooo…..You purchased a gas powered “golf cart” that you want to use on the streets in your neighborhood and to take with you on vacation in the Keys. What kind of insurance do I need to purchase? Do I buy car insurance or what? What if my Homeowners Association requires insurance? Did you hear the one about the grand parent who ran over someone with a golf cart in the street and they died?

Does your new vehicle qualify as a Golf Cart or a Low Speed Vehicle? Be careful. If the vehicle is to be used on the street and is registered, then it will most likely have to be insured as an LSV on an Auto Policy with at least Personal Injury Protection and Property Damage Liability. 

If it is a Low Speed Vehicle (LSV), it must meet all of the following Qualifications: 

  • Registered for street use.
  • Can travel in excess of 20 mph, but no more than 25 mph.
  • Has all of the following:
    • Headlights
    • Front & rear turn signals
    • Tail lights
    • Stop lights
    • Reflex reflectors (reflectors on sides of the vehicle)
    • Exterior mirrors mounted on driver’s & passenger’s side of the car or an interior mirror
    • Parking brake
    • Windshield
    • Seat belts
    • 17 Digit VIN – Exception: Not all golf carts/low speed vehicles have a VIN, if that is the case enter all X’s in the VIN field.

If the vehicle is a golf cart that has been converted to an LSV, the Florida title will have a department assigned identification number starting with “FLA”.

 If the vehicle or golf cart qualifies as an LSV, the vehicle must be insured under an “auto” policy that includes PIP (Personal Injury Protection) and PD (Property Damage Liability) at a minimum. Typically there must be an auto policy in force that the LSV will be added to. Progressive Insurance has a program to cover the Golf Cart, the LSV, the Motorcycle, the ATV and other motorized vehicles. If the golf cart does not qualify as an LSV, the vehicle needs to be written in a Motorcycle program. Golf carts that are not registered for street use and are capable of speeds less than 20 mph are acceptable in the MC program. The Motorcycle program does not offer PIP coverage and will not satisfy the statutory requirement of an LSV registered for street use.

Exception for Florida: Progressive Insurance accepts Low Speed Vehicles converted to golf carts in the Motorcycle program if it travels at a speed not to exceed 20 miles per hour. Rates as an off-road use to comply with golf cart; however, may be driven on roads on private property, within gated communities, etc. Please review this brochure from the Florida DMV for more information. Not having the proper coverage can get your drivers license suspended.  

 If you have any questions, contact SWFL Insurance Agency for a review of your vehicle and how to insure it.

SWFL Insurance Agency        239-265-9577             www-SWFLAgency.com          joshw@swflagency.com

Personal Auto Insurance… “Business Use” and the Realtor


Sooo…..You are headed to Sanibel to show a condominium to a new customer, who you have just picked up at SWFL International Airport. You are talking with the client, who is seated in the passenger seat.  A text comes in on your phone, you look down… 3 lanes of traffic in front of you STOP…..and you do not.  The accident totals your car, and both you and your passenger are seriously injured and taken to hospital.  What happens next??

How is your insurance going to respond? Let’s first look at what auto insurance coverage you have purchased.  Soooo….You went online and purchased what you thought was an adequate policy, a Personal Auto Policy.  You did not research the language in the policy and you filled in the blanks of the online app with the “easiest” answers that you thought would get you the cheapest premium.

Here are some important points to remember……

A Realtor’s largest “Liability Loss Exposure” probably comes from the amount of “on the job” driving that they do. Personal automobile insurance policies typically will not cover a vehicle that is intended for “regular business use,” which is defined differently depending on the policy. Many personal lines policies put restrictions on how much you can actually drive your personal vehicle for work and whether you can carry customers. ASK YOUR AGENT. Make sure he is aware of how you use your vehicle.

If you use your vehicle for “Business Use” most of the time, you should definitely consider purchasing a Business Auto Insurance Policy. Realtors are typically on the road most of their working day. There are “blurred lines” as to when you are “on the job” and when you are on “personal time”.

Are you doing business under an S Corporation or LLC? Your “business use” vehicle should be insured under a Business or Commercial Auto Policy with the business entity being the “named insured ” and your name should be shown as an “Additional Named Insured”.  Your RE Broker should be shown as an Additional Named Insured on this policy.

You have a “higher duty” to be properly insured when you are carrying customers and working under a RE Broker. Take the risk out being properly insured, use the Business Auto Policy.

Always carry Medical Payments at the highest limits available. This coverage will be available to your passengers.

Personal Injury Protection – PIP coverage will typically respond for you and your passengers. This provides some medical and lost wage coverage.  Your out of state customer may not have PIP coverage available.

Always carry Uninsured Motorist coverage at the same limits as your Bodily Injury Limits. UM will typically respond for passengers when an Under or Uninsured Motorist is the cause of the accident with your vehicle.

Always carry the Bodily Injury and Property Damage Limits at the highest limits that you can afford to protect you and your business entity for “at fault” accidents.

Request Drive Other Car coverage to provide protection when you are renting a vehicle.

If you have a personal vehicle, titled in your name and insured in your name, be very careful using this vehicle for business. Have your agent confirm that your present policy will respond should you have and accident while on the job and carrying clients.  Do not assume that you have coverage.

Always read and understand the intent of the insurance policy that you are buying.

Call SWFL Insurance Agency at 239-265-9577 for a review of your present coverage and a premium proposal.


Concerned about Carrying a Concealed Weapon and the Liability issue?


In a previous Blog post, we discussed Guns, the Homowners Policy and Liability coverage. We learned that the Homeowners Insurance Policy may or may not respond in a case where you intentionally shoot an intruder on your property or elsewhere.  If you carry a weapon on your person or in your vehicle, your exposure to a liability claim is much higher.

The requirement for all gun owners to have Gun Liability Insurance is being debated in various states including Florida. There is a very good website for U.S. Concealed Carry Association that offers a Concealed Carry Guide that discusses insurance and offers Gun Liability Insurance at reasonable rates.

The NRA offers Self Defense Insurance at reasonable rates. You need to be a member.  With membership, you receive $ 2,500 of coverage for your guns at no charge.

Remember, the Legal Representation and Legal Fees is the most important part of the Insurance Coverage that you are purchasing. Whatever the circumstances, the costs associated with protecting your rights can be expensive.  Review the policy language closely for any policy you may consider.

Need help understanding your Homeowners Policy and Gun Liability, call us at 239-265-9577 or visit our SWFL Agency Blog.

So……You bought your kid a $ 2000. Drone for Christmas…


2015 will be “a defining year” for small drones. The projected total U.S. sales of 700,000 units in will mark a 63% increase from 2014. The wide range of drone models available this Christmas—from the $40 Protocol Neo-Drone Mini to a $3,000, 15-pound DJI T6000 with a sophisticated 4K video camera—means there’s now a model on the market to fit almost any budget.

So….your kid immediately flys the drone into your neighbors car as the wife is pulling into the driveway. She panics…hits the gas and runs through the garage door, demolishing the husband’s new Harley and breaking out her front teeth on the steering wheel……

Will my Homeowners Insurance Policy cover this loss?   Yes it will…as long as the definition of Aircraft reads similar to the following.   Aircraft means any contrivance used or designed for flight except model or hobby aircraft not used or designed to carry people or cargo. Your Homeowners Policy language should be reviewed. Call us.

Most drones have cameras. This is a big part of the fun. So, your son flies the drone with camera over the neighbor’s backyard spying on the 17 year old daughter through her bedroom window. He then downloads photos of her in her underwear and puts them online. Her parents are now suing you and they have pictures of the drone outside her window. Sounds like an invasion of privacy claim.

This claim will probably not be covered by the standard HO3 Homeowners Policy. There are various exclusions such as “intentional acts”, “criminal acts”, “vicarious liability” that could apply. You will need to have a Personal Injury Liability endorsement added to the HO3 form in order to have any chance for coverage. As noted, while there are some variations from insurer to insurer, Personal Injury Liability Coverage extends to five basic categories of acts or conduct. These include:

  1. false arrest, detention, or imprisonment:
  2. libel, slander, defamation, or product disparagement;
  3. malicious prosecution (which may include abuse of process);
  4. wrongful eviction, wrongful entry, or violation of right of private occupancy; and,
  5. invasion of or violation of right of privacy.

NOTE: Owners of consumer drones will have to begin registering with the U.S. government starting next week under a policy…charge will be $5. Starting Dec. 21, 2015.  Look for more regulations.

Call us for a full review of your present coverage and a quote for Personal Injury Liability coverage. Do not assume that you have it.

Call 239-265-9577 or email us at joshw@swflagency.com

Follow our Blog at SWFL Agency Blog



Scary Drivers……..How to Handle Road Rage

Image result for road rage car crashes

If you find that you have agitated another driver, whether the fault is truly yours or not, don’t react to or retaliate against the other driver on the road, according to SafeMotorist.com. Engaging with the other driver will only cause the situation to escalate. Remind yourself that the other driver is just bad at handling stress, avoid eye contact and continue to practice safe driving habits.

All you can do is be a considerate, aware driver who follows the rules of the road. While it may be difficult in the heat of the moment, don’t give in to feelings of anger or rage on the road. Think twice before you honk the horn or flip that finger, because you never know what may set off the person in the cars around you. Getting home or to work safely is more important than teaching someone a dangerous lesson.

Police say if you are involved in a road rage incident, stay in your car and call for help. If you can, drive to a well-lit area with people or to a local police or fire station.


Ways to avoid road rage encounters

Here are some additional pointers to help avoid road rage encounters:

  • Don’t assume other drivers are evil. Sometimes, people make mistakes, or they might be driving more slowly for a reason. Do not assume that they are driving slowly just to annoy you. Put yourself in the other driver’s shoes.
  • Don’t honk your horn insistently. It might make you feel better, but it’s really kind of silly. And when everyone does it in a traffic jam, it’s really annoying and increases everyone’s stress level.
  • If someone is tailgating you, don’t aggravate yourself and the other driver by playing cat and mouse with your speed. Move out of the way and let the other driver pass you.
  • Cranks some tunes, not the engine. Instead of listening to your own muttering, try listening to music as it can help keep you calm.
  • Leave space to pull around the car in front of you. This seems simple, but in heavy traffic, people tend to drive bumper-to-bumper. Leaving some wiggle room can reduce vulnerability if the driver in front of you gets aggressive. Allow at least a two-second space between your vehicle and the one ahead of you.
  • Try not to run late. When you’re in a hurry, your patience is short, and you’re much more likely to become aggravated. Try to give yourself a few extra minutes to get where you need to go.
  • Avoid cutting other drivers off in traffic.
  • Signal several hundred feet before you change lanes or make a turn.
  • Avoid making any gestures or eye contact with another driver.
  • Be courteous in the use of high-beam headlights.
  • Obey speed limits.
  • Drive in the right or middle lane; pass on the left.
  • Stop at stop signs and red lights; don’t run yellow lights.
  • Don’t block intersections.
  • Report any aggressive driving incidents to the police immediately.

Important note: Police and safety officials say drivers snapping pictures or videos of others is unsafe and could lead to dangerous road-rage incidents.

If you are prone to road rage

  • Get sufficient rest. Lack of sleep leads to loss of control.
  • Limit alcohol Alcohol can make you rageful, not to mention impair your driving in other ways.
  • Play soothing music. This can really help.
  • Be aware of your driving. Leon James, PhD, professor of psychology at the University of Hawaii and author of Road Rage and Aggressive Driving: Steering Clear of Highway Warfare, recommends watching yourself—what makes you angry, how long do you stay angry. Tell yourself, “It was not their fault—it was the guy in front of them.”
  • Put pictures of your loved ones on the dashboard. You want to come home to them.
  • Remember, this behavior can cost you in more ways than one. Road rage can have a high price tag even if no one is hurt or killed: tickets, lawyers, court costs, damage to vehicles, and higher insurance rates.

Don’t engage other drivers

  • Avoid engaging other drivers, even if they have done something to make you angry or vice versa.
  • Put as much distance between you and the other driver as possible and avoid making eye contact.
  • Never pull off a roadway to confront another driver.
  • Keep your doors locked and give yourself room at intersections to drive away.
  • If possible, take down the license plate number of the vehicle and report the driver’s behavior to police so they won’t hurt themselves or someone else.

Taken from By Jayleen R. Heft, PropertyCasualty360.com

Do I need Uninsured Motorist Coverage if I have Health Insurance?

Here is the Question?

If I have Medicare or Health insurance, will it respond if I am injured in an auto accident? Do I need Uninsured Motorist coverage if I have Medicare or Health Insurance?

In Florida, your auto insurance policy should include Personal Injury Protection (PIP-No Fault), Medical Payments, Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability Coverage and Uninsured Motorist Coverage.

If you or a family member were injured in the accident, the first coverage to respond is PIP, which will provide reimbursement for medical bills and lost wages up to a typical coverage amount of $ 10,000. (other options are available). Medical payments would reimburse medical expenses up to the purchased limit of coverage (typically- $ 5,000). You would then be able to submit claims to your Health Insurance carrier for medical bills ONLY.  You would want to let your Health carrier know about the accident immediately so that they could co ordinate benefits going forward.  So, yes your medical insurance will respond if you were injured in an auto accident……..However, medical bills are only a part of the TOTAL COSTS of being injured. The following is a list of costs actually incurred by a real person, who we will call Bill.

Bill has Liability Limits of $ 50,000/$100,000., Basic PIP ($10,000.), Medical Payments ($5,000.) and UM of $ 50,000./$ 100,000. As a result of an accident the following expenses and losses were incurred by Bill.

  • $75,000 for prior medical bills.
  • $175,000 for future medical bills.
  • $20,000 for prior lost wages.
  • $300,000 for future lost wages.
  • $1,000 for a wheelchair since Bill is unable to walk now.
  • $10,000 for future wheelchairs.
  • $30,000 for a special van to transport Bill and his wheel chair.
  • $90,000 for future vans.
  • $20,000 to retrofit the house to accommodate the wheel chair.
  • $25,000 for a yard service for Bill’s remaining life expectancy, since he is unable to cut the yard now.
  • $100,000 for future pain and suffering.
  • $100,000 for the loss of “family comfort” with his wife.
  • $100,000 for the loss of the ability to coach youth softball.
  • $200,000 for future loss of the enjoyment of life.

Bill is able to collect $ 65,000. from his auto carrier.  So…..what choices does Bill now have. If he were not at fault in the accident, and did not purchase Uninsured Motorist coverage at adequate coverage limits, he will have to hire a lawyer, wait…..and share any recovery with the attorney. BUT…..what if he had purchased Liability Limits and Stacked UM coverage of $250k/$500k and he owned three cars with the same coverage?   He would have $ 750,000 of Bodily Injury Liability Coverage available to pay his claim for damages. All of the items noted above could be paid by his carrier.

The PROBLEM…….Remember, In Florida, a driver is not required to have or prove any auto insurance coverage in order to receive a driver’s license.  Second, a driver in Florida is only required to have Personal Injury Protection (PIP-No Fault) and Property Damage Liability coverage to register a vehicle.  He is not required to purchase or carry Bodily Injury Liability coverage until after he causes a serious loss.

So, Let’s read that again……Florida Law does not require Bodily Injury Liability coverage on your vehicle until after you are at fault in an accident. This is why Uninsured Motorist Coverage exists…….It is estimated that about 24% of the vehicles and drivers on Florida’s roads are Uninsured, about 1 in 4.  

Protect your family, always purchase Uninsured Motorist at the same limits as your Bodily Injury limits….Always purchase Stacked UM limits…the cost is small, but the potential benefit is huge.  

Call SWFL Insurance Agency, Inc. for a complete review of your Personal Auto policy and a No Obligation premium proposal.

239-265-9577     www.SWFLAgency.com








Auto Insurance Basics 101

Overview of Your Personal Auto Policy

Liability Coverage (Bodily Injury & Property Damage)

If you are deemed to be at fault in an accident that’s covered by your auto policy and other people or property are injured or damaged, liability coverage helps protect you and pay the cost of these damages. Everyone has different needs, so we can customize your liability coverage to suit your personal needs. Remember when your insurance coverage limits are exhausted, you will be paying out of your pocket. Our recommendation for bodily injury limits is $ 50k per person / $ 100k per accident, property damage limits is a minimum of 50k per accident.  This coverage helps to pay for damage to another driver’s property (car, house, fence, etc). With pickup trucks costing in excess of $ 50k these days, many vehicles have values in excess of the state requirement of $10k. That’s why we recommend the higher coverage. This increased coverage is usually very affordable, sometimes as little as a few dollars extra per month.

Medical Payment Coverage (Med Pay)

Medical payment coverage helps pay for medical expenses for accident-related injuries to your family and passengers, no matter who is at-fault. These expenses can include; hospital stays, doctor visits, x-rays, surgery, and even funeral expenses should the worst happen. Medical payment coverage covers you, your passengers, and other family members. This is a valuable protection that is fairly inexpensive to add to your policy.

Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM)

This coverage helps pay for medical expenses and other damages incurred by your family and passengers when the other driver carries little or no bodily injury liability insurance. A recent survey found that about 20% of drivers in SWFL either have no insurance or carry the state minimum. That’s why UM coverage is a valuable addition to any auto insurance policy.

 Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

Personal Injury Protection coverage (or PIP) is required by the state, and covers $10k in medical expenses and other expenses regardless of who’s at fault. The way PIP pays out is a little more complicated, so please call or stop by for a more in depth explanation.

 Collision Coverage

This covers your vehicle if you’re in an accident that involves a “collision” with another car or cars or objects (trees, house, etc). Collision coverage helps pay for repairs to your vehicle up to the ACV (actual cash value) of your car less the applicable deductible. Typically, you can select a deductible from $100 up to $1000. Keep in mind, that you can save money by choosing a the higher the premium.

 Comprehensive Coverage

This coverage helps pay for losses that result from everything that is “not a collision”. This can include; fire, theft, vandalism, storms, or even a tree falling on your vehicle. This coverage also provides coverage for broken glass and/or windshields. Like collision, comprehensive coverage carries a deductible, and can affect your premium based on how high or low of a deductible you chose.

Other Coverage that can be added.

Towing and Labor—This option will help reimburse you for the expense of having your vehicle towed, as well as other basic roadside services. You usually have a couple of coverage options; either $50 or $100 per occurrence.

Rental Car Reimbursement—This feature would pay a set amount ($20, 30, 40, etc) for you to rent a vehicle while your car is in the shop being repaired due to accident. The coverage typically pays for a maximum of 30 days. A nice feature, if you only have one vehicle in the household, or if you need a vehicle to get to and from work.

Customizing Equipment—Custom wheels, gauges, and other aftermarket products that are permanently installed to the vehicle.  Stated amount coverage is available for values over $ 5,000.

Loan Payoff Coverage—Pays for the difference between the actual cash value and any greater amount that you may owe under a finance or lease agreement to a financial institution.  Limited to 25% of actual cash value. Some conditions apply.

Typical Available Discounts –  How Many do you qualify for?

Advance quote discount

Multi Car discount

Continuous coverage discount

Paid in Full discount

Three year Safe Driving discount

Five Year Accident Free discount

Vehicle Anti Lock Brake, Airbag, Passive Anti-Theft discounts

Multi-Policy Discount

Senior Citizen discount


We have Great Auto Insurance Rates.  See how many Discounts you may qualify for. 

Request a Quick Quote from Website or Call 239-265-9577.