Realtors…Excellent talking point with your clients!
Mechanical Breakdown Coverage is an endorsement to the Homeowner’s Policy that will repair or replace property for costly losses due to mechanical or electrical breakdown. Your standard Homeowners policy will not typically cover these losses. Not every Homeowners Insurance company offers this endorsement.
- Coverage up to $50,000. per occurrence and up to $100,000. per year
- Covers up to $10,000. for the cost of expenses to expedite repairs
- Covers up to $10,000. To replace damaged refrigerated food and prescriptions
- Provides additional living expenses if home is uninhabitable
- Allows up to $10,000. for pollutant clean up.
Items covered, but not limited to…..
- HVAC Systems, compressors
- Television / Media Systems
- Deep well pumps
- Home Security Systems
- Garage Door Openers
- Electrical Panels
- Washers / Driers
- Refrigerators / Freezers
- Ranges / Ovens
- Sound Sytems
- Pool and Spa Equipment
- Hot Water Heaters
- Lawn Tractors
Deductible per occurrence: $500.
Exclusions: rust, corrosion, deterioration, wear and tear
Pays for like kind and quality, no depreciation
Annual Premium: $50.
Realtors.….This is an excellent subject to discuss with new Homeowners.
Let us review your policy and provide a competitive Homeowners Insurance Proposal that includes this valuable Mechanical Breakdown Coverage. Call SWFL Insurance Agency at 239-265-9577 or visit www.SWFLAgency.com.