INSURANCE NEWSLETTER October 22, 2015
Timely and Important Topics that can Save Money and Protect Your Wealth
- Open Enrollment for Medicare began October 15. Make sure to call your agent for an appointment to review the new plans for 2016. SWFL Insurance Associates, your Florida Blue Agent can be reached at 239-489-1212.
- Open Enrollment for Under 65 Health Insurance will begin November 1. You can call for appointments now.
ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY – Win $ 150 Gift Certificate to use as you please. You can receive One Entry for each Insurance Policy that you allow us to review and provide a competitive quote for. It only takes a few minutes, can be completed over the phone and more than likely will save you Money. Call Linda at 239-265-9577.
- Travelers has really good Auto Insurance Rates. We recently wrote a family with 5 cars and 5 drivers, two were teenage drivers. We saved $ 1,000.+ with Travelers. Prior coverage was with GEICO. We have had similar experiences when pricing Travelers against Allstate and State Farm. Call us at 239-265-9577 or request a quote at www.SWFLAgency.com.
- If you have USAA Homeowners and Flood coverage, you should let us provide a review and premium proposal. We recently saved a new customer $ 3,000.+ on her Homeowners Policy and $2,000.on her flood Insurance. This is what can happen when you do business with an “800” number, like USAA. The complexities of insuring a Home in Florida require a Well Informed Local Independent Agent. We are just that. Take a few minutes and let us save you money.
Give Dairyland Motorcycle Insurance a try !!!!! By Combining Multiple Discounts, Dairyland may be the Best Deal in Florida. Save up to 7% with Dairyland, when your
- Homeowners policy is provided by SWFL Insurance Agency
- Rider Group Discounts for Members of HOG, and some 30 additional groups
- Special Discounts for Military Rider Groups, both active and retired.
Do you own a Boat??? Could this be you?? Our insured was operating his ski-boat with 2 friends along as passengers on a lake in Texas. An inner tube attached to a rope was being held down by a cooler at the rear of the boat. The cooler became dislodged and flew out of the boat. When the insured attempted to turn the boat around to retrieve the cooler, the wind blew the inner tube out of the boat and the rope began to uncoil, catching one of the passengers around the leg, launching him into the air and landing him on the boat deck. The Passenger’s injuries included complete tears of his right knee ligaments and tendons requiring surgery. In addition, he sustained a substantial injury to his right hip. He was totally disabled for approximately 6 weeks, unable to drive and has additional lost business income. The primary insurance company tendered its full policy limit which was $500,000 short of the total claim amount. However, the insured was also covered by a Personal Umbrella and payment was made for the remaining amount of $500,000.
- We sell Umbrella Liability Coverrage… Premiums start at $ 250. For $ 1 Million Coverage
- Do You own a dog? Does your Homeowners Policy provide Animal Liability protection? Many do not……Let us review your policy if you are not sure. Check out the following link…. Dog Breeds Most Often Blacklisted
- Not sure what your Condominium Owners Policy covers? Check out this link… What does my Condo Owners Policy Cover?
Watch for future Newsletters with new topics of interest. Don’t miss our timely articles on our Blog at www.SWFLAgency.com
Call 239-265-9577 for Quick Quotes or visit www.SWFLAgency.com
Providing Auto, Motorcycle, Golf Cart, Home, Condo, Flood, Business Insurance
Health, Medicare and Life Insurance
SWFL Insurance Agency, Inc. SWFL Insurance Associates, Inc.
Lee County 8595 College Pkwy, Suite 160, Fort Myers 239-265-9577
Charlotte County 3718 Tamiami Trail, Unit C, Port Charlotte 941-624-3444
Collier County 2500 Tamiami Trail N. Unit 113, Naples 239-649-4442